Friday, February 1, 2008

Prof. Ed's lessons so far

Well the new year has seen me take to the classroom again but this time as a student AND as a teacher, albeit for only 2 hours a week. I have had two weeks worth of classes so far and I'm teaching first year students i.e. they are only 2 years younger than me = weird.


Although I have only had two classes so far I have learnt a thing or two already.
  • It's funny to see the way the different "cliques" sit together... just funny

  • It is annoying when you ask a question such as "everyone ok with that" and you just get blank faces (a crime I have committed many times)

  • You need to PREPARE what you are going to do and when... time flies

  • I guess the most important thing about teaching is you learn how to be a better student!

More revelations to come when I have taught more kids a lesson!

1 comment:

jedimasterbooboo said...

LOL, really true.
And you might be close in age, but ARE YOU TALLER THAN THEM? That's the important thing. ;)