Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Cube: 1 year on

Well it has been a whole year (plus a day or two) since I started my little blog and my how it has grown. 365 days on and it has grown to 249 posts tall! Writing this blog has been a great experience in a multitude of ways and has really helped me learn about college stuff, interesting stuff and life stuff. To anyone out there reading this thanks for dropping by and hopefully I can write about some even more interesting stuff over the next year! And to all bloggers out there KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

4 comments:

PauricTheLodger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PauricTheLodger said...

Congratulations on getting there :) I've been reading this for a good while now and its nice to see another Irish perspective.

Damn word omissions the first time around >(

jedimasterbooboo said...

Hey, my birthday is on Jan 27...I wonder...? Wouldn't that be weird? I suppose I could click back and look at the date of your first post...nah...

Piaras said...

Congrats. Great Read. Keep Up The Good Work!