Media, Statistics and the importance of putting context to the numbers
(Those of you with RSS readers need to click through on the link below)
Media, Statistics & the importance of putting context to the numbers
View more presentations from edfk.
This is a little presentation I put together after reading an article on the BBC website about statistics in the media, an area that I have unlimited complaints about. I have to admit that this is not a particularly original creation content wise, but I think I have been able to greatly improve the look and feel of the original work.
Have a look and let me know what you think

3 comments:
Love it!
Have put it on PharmaGossip.
Brilliant! I am a huge fan of your blog, love getting updates via google reader multiple times a day - some great stuff coming from your site!
Very good Ed!
Post a Comment