Sleepless in Seattle
Well I'm finally back after my somewhat epic journey to the continent of North America, and I am very tired indeed.
We didn't win the competition in the end but definitely put in a strong performance.
Lessons learnt while there...
- It REALLY is the taking part that counts not the winning, some of the teams decided to lock themselves away for the duration of the competition and maintain a policy of no communicado with the rest of the participants. The best part of these competitions is enjoying being in a new place and meeting new people. If you come to the competition only to win, and you lose, then the competition was a complete waste. If you wanted to win, tried hard, but also had a great time then the whole trip was a brilliant success, so by that logic.... I won the competition...
- People need sleep, and with that I must sleep for the next 4 days

1 comment:
f**k you dumuro! I hate crap like that. i was thinking to myself that it might be spyware but then i gave him the benefit of the doubt. bastard.
Anyway, sounds like u ha fun....too much fun. do tell..more than u have.
Post a Comment