Friday, September 18, 2009

Slideshare competition - How did I get on?

Well the 2009 Slideshare competition is coming to an end, the public vote is now over and the control is now in the hands of the very qualified judges (including one Mr. Guy Kawasaki - who as you might know is a good friend of mine that is to say I met him once).


So how did my presentations do in the public voting I hear you ask with baited breath... well Let me tell you...
Out of the 3,000 entries I had presentations that placed @ 9th, 60th, 94th, 153rd and 167th (all in the top 5.5% for you stats people out there).

I am pretty happy with how I got on although I do realise that the public voting didn't always reflect the quality of the presentations so I will leave it to the judges to decide if any of mine were actually any good!

If you voted for me, thank you, if not... damn you :-)

2 comments:

Piaras Kelly said...

Congrats

Ed said...

Well despite my semi-lofty finishing position I didn't win any prizes in the end.

However I will be contented with my finishing in the public vote... Bring on next years contest