Saturday, April 4, 2009

Media, Statistics and the importance of putting context to the numbers

(Those of you with RSS readers need to click through on the link below)

This is a little presentation I put together after reading an article on the BBC website about statistics in the media, an area that I have unlimited complaints about. I have to admit that this is not a particularly original creation content wise, but I think I have been able to greatly improve the look and feel of the original work.

Have a look and let me know what you think

3 comments:

insider said...

Love it!

Have put it on PharmaGossip.

ed said...

Brilliant! I am a huge fan of your blog, love getting updates via google reader multiple times a day - some great stuff coming from your site!

Dave K said...

Very good Ed!