Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sarah Palin... is not smart

I must say that I am quite amazed that any nominee would be stupid enough to choose Sarah "20 months governer of Alaska" Palin as their VP candidate. I could go on and on about how stupid she really is... but I decided I would just copy and paste a section of her most recent TV interview.

Talking about the proposed financial bailout package in the US:

"ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the healthcare reform that is needed to help shore up our economy. Um, helping, oh -- it's got to be all about job creation too. Shoring up our economy, and putting it back on the right track. So healthcare reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions, and tax relief for Americans, and trade, we've got to see trade as opportunity, not as a competitive, um, scary thing, but 1 in 5 jobs being created in the trade sector today. We've got to look at that as more opportunity. All of those things under the umbrella of job creation. This bailout is a part of that."

Nice

1 comment:

technology said...

I think I come to the right place, because for a long time do not see such a good thing the!
jordan shoes