Saturday, September 20, 2008

Meetings, Meetings, Meetings


Through personal experience this week I have decided that business meetings should be strictly policed by a large man with a stick who holds up a clock and MAKES you stop in your tracks without rambling on.. and on... and on.

I witnessed the "And I just have one more point" approach the other day where a certain individual (who I actually really like in day to day interactions) managed to make "just one more point" an incredible six times. Whats more, the content of what they were saying really only had relevance to about 2 out of the other 9 people in attendance.

I consider it to be a totally wasted hour of my life... 2.6% of my workweek...

Keep it short and sweet, get in contact with the people you need to afterward... but don't waste my life

No comments: