Sunday, April 27, 2008

Coming to an end...

This week has signalled the end of my college-going days. *brushes tear away from eye* It was weird to say goodbye to the business school and its plush seating, but I suppose it has to be done in the interests of not being a "lazy" student all my life.

This last Monday also brought my days at a teacher to 1st year students to an end, it really was a great experience and has taught me many more useful and important lessons than many of the subjects deemed worthy of being on my curriculum. Accounting I'm looking your way.
At the end of the class, all the nice guys and gals gave me a round of applause for my efforts, better payment than any sort of financial compensation...

The next exciting milestone will be putting down my pen after my last ever exam, although I think at the time I will be so overjoyed that the ballpoint in question might find itself thrown across the exam hall.

2 comments:

baz said...

typo, second line. thought u might like feedback.

ed said...

Thanks Barry