Sunday, October 28, 2007

I don't know what nothing is - Channing Crowder


"I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries,"

Professional athletes are not always portrayed as the smartest of individuals at the best of times, and this week Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder has done professional athletes around the globe no favours by admitting that he did not know where London was or what language was spoken there, possibly important facts seeing as he will be playing there tomorrow.

"I swear to God. I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that."

"I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."

2 comments:

jedimasterbooboo said...

Ask him who he voted for, and why...just a thought.

Jamie said...

thats the funniest thing ever